By Wiley Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A leading dermatology journal focused on pediatrics is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “Pediatric Dermatology” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Review Articles, Original Papers, Brief Reports, Technique for Tots, PhotoQuiz articles and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments:
- Stay current with the latest articles as they are accepted – updated continuously – and as they are published in an issue
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Share figures or tables via email
- Access your member, personal or institutional subscription to Pediatric Dermatology on your iPad (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library)
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Pediatric Dermatology can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (26 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $499.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Pediatric Dermatology subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $499.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
- Category: Education
- Released: May 08, 2014
- Version: 1.0.2123
- Size: 5.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wiley
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.