Get started with Google Drive for free and have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet or computer. All your files in Drive – like your videos, photos and documents – are backed up safely so you don’t lose them. Easily invite others to view, edit or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• View documents, PDFs, photos, videos and more
• Search for files by name and content
• Easily share files and folders with others
• Set sharing permissions to view, comment or edit
• Quickly access recent files
• See file details and activity
• Enable viewing of files offline
Google accounts get 15 GB of storage free, shared across Google Drive, Gmail and Google Photos. For additional storage, you can upgrade to a premium subscription plan. Subscriptions start at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US, and can vary by region.
Storage subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes Account, and automatically renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Google Drive Terms of Service: https://www.google.com/drive/terms-of-service
Thank you for using Google Drive. This version fixes bugs and makes improvements to the app's performance so that you can access and share files quickly while on the go.
Ratings and Reviews
I am always a little lost for words when the authors of applications want me to write a review of their applications or utilities. In this case it’s a question of whether I enjoy G-Drive.
How does one enjoy a disk? Hmmm. I suppose I can elaborate on how I now longer need my 128GB thumb drive on my key chain. Not that is of much use to me in the office, since all USB access has been locked down to a limited few individuals with company issued en encrypted drives. That NO cloud drives are attached anywhere for anyone’s use. Both, thanks to greed and wanting something for nothing and having no moral or ethical fiber whatsoever.
I suppose when I look at what has happened the cloud drives are only of use in a personal sense. For my own personal use and won’t expand beyond that. Then it comes down to cost. Copying files to and from these disk drives in the cloud costs me money. Your see living in South Africa we pay for everything. You might see the kids burning property that they don’t own to protest the cost of data, but it still costs money...
In all the drive is an alternative. An option. Neither good nor bad but something’s you consider when you have money to burn. Something the poor oppressed seems to have plenty off.
This is a fantastic job indeed. Just one thing of concern. I normally attach files from it but nowadays when dry to attach a file from this app, I can’t find the file yet when I search it I find, only problem is when i want to attach it. But like I said, that all this at her time was not a problem. I don’t know what’s the problem. I hope you will work on it. Otherwise it’s a practical app.
Beautiful App, One suggestion
We use Google Drive a lot in the office - great App. However we just face one challenge because of the nature of our work - we have to share files and at some point we submit them to Head Office and to keep a copy, I “add to my drive”. Sadly it then duplicates everything in that file 😱
- Google, Inc.
- 311.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Google Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 100 GB R29.99
- 100 GB of Storage (1 year) R299.99
- 1 TB R149.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.