3rd Grade Math Testing Prep
By Peekaboo Studios LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
How do you know if your child is prepared for the state mandated math test?
Get ready for standardized testing with hundreds of math questions covering a wide range of topics on a challenging 3rd grade level.
>> Teachers - read below to see how to customize this app for your classroom <<
Topics covered include:
math with money
3rd Grade Math Testing Prep was designed for the student and family looking for an advantage in solidifying their math skills:
- Study anywhere and learn at your own pace
- Specifically appropriate questions chosen at the 3rd grade level
- Practice with a quiz, then take the big final test to see how well you've learned
- Email test results to a parent or teacher
- Great for classrooms or at home
- Increase your math knowledge and your scores!
*With practice you can achieve your best score!*
- I love the explanations in the practice quiz. Very helpful to my students!
- Awesome! This practice makes learning fun for my daughter, who thinks learning is a total bore! Beyond pleased! Thank you!!
- Great prep app! You can really figure out where your kid is struggling and help them
- I’m in third grade and this app helped me get ready for the Texas Staar test!!!
We love to hear from you!
Please send any feedback or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
In-app upgrade option for teachers to use with their entire classroom:
- Enter as many student names as you need
- Set the number of questions you'd like on the test
- Allow students to study and learn at their own pace
- They can practice with a quiz, then take the big final test to see how well they've learned
- Password-protected Administrator Section allows you to review scores, track student improvement, and zero in on topics where they could use extra help
- Increase students' math knowledge and their scores!
Peekaboo Studios is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 8-10
Categories: Math, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Algebra, Money
What's New in Version 1.9
Update for iOS 8
- AED 7.29
- Category: Education
- Updated: 21 January 2015
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 37.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Peekaboo Studios LLC
- © 2014 Peekaboo Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.