By Abu Dhabi Education Council
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ADEC Services is an app that provides many services to parents, students, employees and the general public.
• Employees may apply for leave, view attendance records, demography data, raise help desk tickets, view the status of pending requests and approve/reject pending requests where applicable.
• Students may view profile for student in (public and private schools), teachers list, class schedules, course marks, transportation information, Next year transition, StAR and Student Option List.
• Parents may view profiles of their children in public and private schools, teachers list, class schedules, course marks, transportation information, Next year transition, StAR and Cyber security.
• Public may use the application to apply for multiple services and view the status of pending ones
What's New in Version 3.0.0
1. New feature "Attestations" implemented for parents and students , ADEC provide service to download QR Attestation certificate for Parents/students after successful payment of fees mentioned in the service. The certificate will be downloaded as a PDF format with information.
2. Minor change in Permission Request .
3. Language Settings change in slide menu.
4. Subject wise student performance analysis fix
5. Other minor bug fixes.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 15 June 2017
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 24.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Abu Dhabi Education Council
- © Abu Dhabi Education Council
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.