By Abu Dhabi Education Council
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
ADEK Services is an app that provides many services to parents, students, employees and the general public.
• Employees may apply for leave, view attendance records, demography data, raise help desk tickets, view the status of pending requests and approve/reject pending requests where applicable.
• Students may view profile for student in (public and private schools), teachers list, class schedules, course marks, transportation information, Next year transition, StAR and Student Option List.
• Parents may view profiles of their children in public and private schools, teachers list, class schedules, course marks, transportation information, Next year transition, StAR and Cyber security.
• Public may use the application to apply for multiple services and view the status of pending ones
What's New in Version 3.3.0
New Service - Final Term Assessment
Minor Bug Fixes
- Category: Education
- Updated: 21 November 2017
- Version: 3.3.0
- Size: 23.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Abu Dhabi Education Council
- © Department of Education and Knowledge
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.