aSmart HUD 3D +SpeedCams
By Atoll Ordenadores
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Advanced car digital dashboard combining map, routing, tracking, photo and speed cameras functionality wrapped into nicely polished 3D user interface.
- HUD MODE
- ROUTING AND DRIVING INSTRUCTIONS
- EDITABLE FIXED AND REDLIGHT SPEED CAMERAS DATABASE
- UNIQUE COMBINED SPEED, LOCATION and ALTITUDE 3D LOG GRAPH
- SHORT-TIME WEATHER FORECAST
- IPOD PLAYLIST REMOTE CONTROL
- PHOTO CAMERA WITH IMAGE MARKING
aSmartHUD visualizes your
- current and average speed
- elapsed trip time
- distance/time to stored Home location
- distance to the trip starting point
- maximum reached speed, altitude and distance to starting point for the current trip and all the trips your ever did,
- current playing music track
- weather forecast for nearest 48 hours the with 3-hour time interval.
Also it shows
- positions of the nearest known speed cameras
- color coded distance to the nearest known speed camera and it's speed limit, if known;
The fixed cameras database includes an information about speed cameras in
- Europe (whole EU)
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
You can edit the database by adding or removing the speed cameras and set cameras speed limit.
NOTE: It's not guaranteed all speed cameras in your area are included into the database. However, we will release database updates right after the new information will become available.
- You can create and save the driving routes to follow them later. Application will display your current position on the route and display the route on the map. Every route is saved in the application database, so you don't need to re-create it every time application starts up.
- Tapping the "HUD" icon mirrors all the text, so if you position the iPhone horizontally under your car's windscreen you can see perfectly readable half-transparent reflection of the picture displayed. Note: this mode works pretty well at night time and twilight, but on direct sunlight the screen brightness can be insufficient.
- aSmartHUD can keep track on 4 speed limits, giving a warning each time you crossing it. Normally, it's legal speed limits within cities, local roads and high-speed motorways. "Never exceed speed" is the speed you should not exceed under any conditions. Like technical limit of your vehicle or the point where government can arrest your driving license.
- 3D Trip Log Graph - unique way to represent the speed, location and altitude data in a single 3D graph. Color coded speed and altitude chart is constantly adjusted according to your moving trajectory. In Track Preferences, you can set the transparency of all the components of the chart or switch them off completely.
- Apple and OpenStreet maps in several flavors and color modes.
- Landscape and portrait screen modes.
- "Records" screen, with maximum reached speed, altitude and distance from start.
- Different measurement units, display color schemes (6 available), log type, sounds and more.
- Select the music iPod Playlist, pause, play, skip or rewind it's items, set the player in Shuffle or Repeat mode.
- Advanced location Info (longitude and latitude, GPS measurement precision) and more.
- Taking photo and saving it with printed in speed, course and other GPS data;
- Local weather forecast;
IMPORTANT: this features list in not complete. Please visit the product page for more info!
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions about additional functionality! THE BEST AND FASTEST WAY TO CONTACT US IS SENDING YOUR REQUESTS AND BUG REPORTS to email@example.com. WE ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN DIALOG, what is not possible when you leaving the bug-report as AppStore review.
What's New in Version 6.5
- Fixed Weather API version;
- iTunes File Sharing support: you can save current track and access it later as GPX file;
- Several bugfixes;
*** Rate the app to stimulate us release more updates with new features added;
- CloudMade maps removed, Terrain, Sea and Artistic added;
- User-defined color themes;
- An option to disable built-in cameras database;
- Option to delete all user defined cameras;
- Export user defined cameras database in iGO CSV format;
- Retina icon;
- Camera mode: you can make road photos within the app. A small "dashboard" will be added on the image bottom, photos are automatically saved into your Photos Album;
- New map source - OpenStreetMaps with 6 different color schemes;
- Switch off the "running radar rays" option;
- Reset Dials option;
- Magnetometer usage fix
- Some UI changes;
- Beep on screen tap option;
- "Avoid tolls" routing option;
- Routing and driving instructions module;
- "Live" display mode;
- Additional compass styles;
- Second "speed fullscreen" layout;
- Track recording;
- 3D Track log graph;
- Current Track statistics screen;
- Apple Maps screen;
- iPod control screen: Shuffle, Repeat, current playlist selection;
- Another landscape (power cord - right) screen mode;
- Lock map rotation option;
- Folded cameras panel jumps up on camera approach;
- Moving time display: time of your trip without time spent for standing on traffic lights, fueling on petrol stations, etc (i.e. all the time when your speed is non-zero);
- Direct distance/time to Home location display. The time is calculated on a basis if your current speed, and should be understood as "minimal time necessary to get to stored Home location on a direct line with current speed". Home location can be reset by tapping the "zigzag" icon, located next to the distance;
- Startup and home locations are shown on map;
- Cameras sensitivety level;
- AED 3.69
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 12 January 2015
- Version: 6.5
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Vitalijs Lennojs
- © Atoll Ordenadores, 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.