By audius GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE MOBILE FRONTEND FOR YOUR BACKEND
The demo version of dashface demonstrates which interfaces your field crew might use on the road to access enterprise data. The demo shows how a sales team views and processes order data using smart phones or tablets.
dashface is a tool which enables fast and easy access to your enterprise data – from anywhere at any time. The app content can be configured by the dashface Configuration Manager, so that it meets the specific processing needs of your manager team, sales force or service crew while they are on tour. Companies can assemble e.g. statistics on business volumes, customer details, service reports and task schedules as possible content of the actual empty app. The app itself is rendered on-the-fly by the rendering engine (see below).
Furthermore companies can also precisely define that only those data and functions of their business applications become an app feature which are essential and absolute needed on-site. This eases the software usage for the field crew and increases the security of remote data handling.
dashface is altogether focusing on that the enterprises get as fast as possible into the driver’s seat in order to administrate the ‘mobile backend’ and to manage the daily change request as well as the further app development without wasting time, money or rare skills.
- Personalized interfaces for existing business software
- Rapid app creation
- Short response time in case of changing business needs
- System administrators ‘configure’ app changes and the further app development
- Programming and communication with software or IT vendors isn’t mandatory anymore
- Deployment procedures, involvement of the users, approval by apple’s appstore becomes dispensable
dashface Client Rendering Engine (DCR)
- Initiate connection to the Information Broker
- View enterprise data
- Collect new enterprise data
- Cooperate with other apps
dashface Information Broker (DIB)
- Fetch enterprise data from backend systems
- Fetch configurations from the Configuration Manager
- Deliver data and configurations to the Rendering Engines
- Forward collected data to the backend systems
dashface Configuration Manager (DCM)
- Define data fields
- Restructure Interface
- Administrate roles & rights
- Administrate languages
dashface Data Manager (DDM)
- Connect the Information Broker with backend systems per batch
- Provide enterprise data within a buffer store
- Synchronize data audit compliant to backend systems
- Enable staging
- SQL Editor
- App designer
- Roles & rights manager
Organisation & Languages
- Multi client capability
- Export & import options for configurations
- Multi languages capability (D, UK, F, IT, PL, CZ, ES, TR, SE)
- SSL for data exchange
- HTML 5 ready
- Offline modus
- Embedable in cloud- & virtual environments
- Certified interface to SAP systems
Information Broker and Configuration Manager are based on .net-technology. The web service needs Microsoft IIS, Configuration Manager requires Microsoft Windows.
SQL and OData can be used as data base. Configuration Manager and Connector can be handled by SQL-experienced system administrator after two days of training.
What's New in Version 3.1
- Startup improvements
- Offline-mode bug fixes
- new and improved offline-mode
- enhanced logging and tracing
- new language support (RO, CN)
- various bugfixes and error corrections
- canCreate/selectRow functions
- various bugfixes
- display improvements for iOS9
- various bugfixes
- Category: Business
- Updated: 15 August 2016
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Developer: audius GmbH
- © 2010-2016 audius GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.