Baby Today? can be used as a guide to help predict:
-the days you are more likely to get pregnant.
-what gender the baby might be.
-when your next period & ovulation is likely to be.
Simply enter the relevant details in the ‘My Period’ screen to setup the app. The ‘Today’ view acts as a quick reference guide to your predicted fertility. You can switch to the ‘Month’ view to easily see more dates.
Works on iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad with full Retina display support.
DISCLAIMER: Each woman’s ovulation can vary under circumstances. Gender prediction is based on a theory called the Shettles Method. Do not rely on Baby Today to avoid pregnancy or determine the sex of your child.
- Robert Cunningham-Brown
- 24.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Robert Cunningham-Brown
- AED 7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.