FALL IN LOVE WITH LEARNING!
Help your kids master math concepts using engaging and immersive video lessons that explain every concept in the curriculum and syllabus in truly simplified manner. Master all concepts by learning and testing games that are designed to help students learn well through application of concepts.
BYJU’S app offers a complete and comprehensive learning program for Class 4 & 5 students across all syllabi – CBSE, ICSE, State Boards, IGCSE and more. The app develops all essential skills that are needed to help prepare students to do well at school and also builds a solid foundation for a successful future education.
- Engaging Video Lessons developed by India’s best teachers
- Application and Simulation games to guide experiential learning
- Interactive puzzles and quizzes
- 1000s of testing and practice questions designed as gameplay
- Consistent motivation and rewards system
- Complete syllabus coverage – broken down by all chapters and concepts
- Analysis and Reports – Receive reports on your child’s progress and proficiency
- Personalized Learning – games, questions and lessons adapted specifically for your child
100% KID-FRIENDLY CONTENT
This app doesn’t have any ads or popups that can interrupt or spoil the user experience for the students.
The learning plan in BYJU’S App is designed as an exciting adventure map where all topics and math concepts are explained in the form of games, educational videos, interactive puzzles and activities.
80% of the parents reported dramatic improvement in their children's grades after using the application. Millions of our students have been using the mobile learning and tablet training modules for various courses successfully and have consistently secured top ranks in all competitive exams. We have proven beyond doubt that a love for learning can and does produce great results!!
BYJU’S is one of the largest and leading ed-tech companies globally, disrupting the way learning is experienced by millions of students across the world. Funded by top investors like the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Sequoia & Sofina, BYJU’S award winning mobile applications have been constantly driving consistent improvement in learning outcomes for students across multiple age groups through their innovative pedagogy and immersive design.
Awards that came our way- Although we don’t consider this of prime importance, it makes us feel extremely proud that our work has been recognized by almost every major media house. A few notable mentions are:
1. VC Circle Award for Education Company of the year (2016)
2. Shortlisted for ET Startup of the Year Award (2016)
3. Byju Raveendran recognized by Economic Times for the elite list of 40 under 40 (2016)
4. Future of India Award for excellence in Education (2016)
5. CNBC TV18 Crisil Emerging India Award for Education (2012)
6. Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India and Fast 500 Asia Award (2012,2013, 2014, 2015)
7. NDTV Profit Business Service Excellence Award (2013)
8. ET Now Education Excellence Award (2013)
With close to a million likes on Facebook, we are among the most liked Education Company on Facebook!
Our vision is to make learning such an enjoyable process that students begin to learn not just for exams, but for life!!
- Numbers - Patterns, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, BODMAS, HCF, LCM, factors and multiples and much more
- Fractions and Decimals - Various ways of representing fractions and decimals, operations on fractions and decimals, equivalent fractions
- Basics of geometry - Points, lines, directions, 2 and 3 dimensions, symmetry, basics of angles, circles and the various parts of circles, etc
- Bonus content - Introduction to Money and Data Handling!
Brand new subject - Science!
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t buy BJYU
I have bought this expensive app but the after service is really pathetic. Don’t even think of buying this app.
- Think and Learn Private Limited
- 482.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Think and Learn Pvt Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.