By Splasm Software, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
"Where does all my money go?" A paper check register can't categorize your transactions or report cash flow over time, and it'll never balance itself. Other finance apps are like medieval torture devices, so full of features you don't need that they're actually painful to use. What you really need is a friendly personal finance tool that gets the basics just right and keeps things simple. That's where we come in. Introducing CheckBook 2, your powerfully simple personal finance manager.
Precisely manage your finances
• Find transactions with simple searches or dozens of powerful search criteria
• Reconcile your accounts to the penny
• Schedule transactions that repeat periodically, like monthly bills and paychecks
• Track cash flow over time with customizable reports so you can see where your money came from and where it’s going
Import from other personal finance apps or your bank
• Strong support for OFX, QFX, QIF, CSV and Text
• Import from Quicken® Essentials for Mac
Share and sync your data
• Sync with other users on a local network
• Sync with iCloud, when used on OS X Mountain Lion and purchased from the Mac App Store
• Manage accounts in multiple currencies
• Transfer funds between accounts without creating two transactions
Learn more about CheckBook
• Download & print CheckBook's built-in help: http://www.splasm.com/checkbook
• Watch video tutorials of CheckBook: http://www.splasm.com/videos
• Share with other CheckBook users in our forums: http://www.splasm.com/forum
Send questions about CheckBook to email@example.com. We're happy to help!
What's New in Version 2.5.4
••• Ready for OS X Mavericks! •••
• Preference to quit when Accounts document is closed.
• Enhanced QuickFilter user interface.
• Now restores the previous selection when QuickFilter options are cleared.
• Minor user interface enhancements.
• Minor Accounts document improvements.
- AED 54.99
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 30 October 2013
- Version: 2.5.4
- Size: 22.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Splasm Software, Inc.
- © 2002-2013 Splasm Software, Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later