By Cisco Systems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LICENSING AND INFRASTRUCTURE REQUIREMENTS:
You must have an active AnyConnect Plus, Apex or VPN Only term/contract to utilize this software. Use is no longer permitted for older Essentials/Premium with Mobile licensing. AnyConnect may never be used with non-Cisco headends.
Trial AnyConnect Apex (ASA) licenses are available for administrators at www.cisco.com/go/license
AnyConnect for iOS requires Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Boot image 8.0(4) or later.
Per App VPN requires ASA 9.3(2) or later (5500-X/ASAv only) with Plus, Apex or VPN Only licensing and a minimum Apple iOS version of 8.3. In the current release, the Per App functions are not eligible for Cisco TAC support. Please send questions/report issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional licensing questions, please contact ac-mobile-license-request (AT) cisco.com and include a copy of "show version" from your Cisco ASA.
Licensing Ordering Guide: http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/security/anyconnect-og.pdf
Cisco AnyConnect provides reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity from any Apple iOS by delivering persistent corporate access for users on the go. Whether providing access to business email, a virtual desktop session, or most other iOS applications, AnyConnect enables business-critical application connectivity. Through the use of Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS), TCP-based applications and latency-sensitive traffic (such as voice over IP [VoIP]) are provided an optimized communication path to corporate resources.
Additionally, AnyConnect support IPsec IKEv2 with Next Generation Encryption.
- Automatically adapts its tunneling to the most efficient method possible based on network constraints, using TLS and DTLS.
- DTLS provides an optimized connection for TCP-based application access and latency-sensitive traffic, such as VoIP traffic
- Network roaming capability allows connectivity to resume seamlessly after IP address change, loss of connectivity, or device standby
- Wide Range of Authentication Options: RADIUS, RSA SecurID, Active Directory/Kerberos, Digital Certificates, LDAP, multifactor authentication
- Supports certificate deployment using Apple iOS and AnyConnect integrated SCEP
- Compatible with Apple iOS Connect On Demand VPN capability for automatic VPN connections when required by an application
- Policies can be preconfigured or configured locally, and can be automatically updated from the VPN headend
- Access to internal IPv4 and IPv6 network resources
- Administrator-controlled split / full tunneling network access policy
- Per App VPN (New in AnyConnect 4.x)
If you are an end-user and have any issues or concerns, please contact your organization’s support department. If you are a System Administrator having difficulties configuring or utilizing the Application, please contact your designated support point of contact.
If you would like to give feedback, suggestions, or leave comments directly to the team, you can reach us on Twitter by using the #anyconnect hashtag.
End user license:
What's New in Version 4.0.05038
Please report issues to us at email@example.com. We are unable to respond to your App Store feedback.
4.0.05038 is a bug fix release.
This software is licensed for exclusive use by Cisco headend customers with active Plus, Apex or VPN Only licenses (term or perpetual with active SASU contracts). Use is no longer permitted with Essentials/Premium with Mobile license. AnyConnect use with non-Cisco equipment/software is prohibited.
In conjunction with iOS 9.3 or later, you no longer need to manually connect with AnyConnect prior to using Apple's Connect on Demand features
4.0.x is the first release which is compatible with Apple iOS Per App VPN. This capability must be used in conjunction with a MDM/EMM vendor and requires ASA 9.3(2) or later on an ASA 5500-X or ASAv licensed with an AnyConnect Plus, Apex or VPN Only license. The iOS device must be running iOS 8.3 or later. The Cisco Enterprise Application Selector must be used to create a policy, whether used to enforce additional restrictions or a wildcard policy (controlled solely by EMM/MDM).
While this is an officially supported release, the Per App function does not meet our standards required for TAC support. Please report any Per App VPN feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and not by opening up a Cisco TAC case.