1&1 Cloud Server App
By 1&1 Internet AG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The enhanced 1&1 Cloud Server App enables quick and easy management of your Cloud Server while on the move. In addition to your server IP, operating system, and server status, the server details also show the current configuration. The server status display indicates whether your server is online or whether there is a problem. You can fully reconfigure your server according to your needs directly from your iPhone or iPad.
Using the slider in the configuration menu, you can increase or reduce the number of CPU cores, the RAM, and the hard-disk capacity.
New: Management of multiple VMs in one contract (depending on the package)
New: Management of Snapshots (depending on the package)
New: Support of Sleepmode (depending on the package)
New: General improvements / bug fixes and easier user guidance
- Listing of your Cloud Server contracts
- Full details of your Cloud Server
- IP address
- CPU cores
- Hard-disk capacity
- Operating system selection
- Shutting down / rebooting server
- Showing current server status
- Listing and installing the available operation systems
- Reconfiguring and directly ordering Cloud Server
"Please note that the 1&1 Cloud Server App requires an active 1&1 Dynamic Cloud Server contract.
What's New in Version 2.2.6
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 25 July 2014
- Version: 2.2.6
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: 1&1 Internet AG
- © 2013 1&1 Internet AG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.