Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** FREE to celebrate the upcoming release of ColorSnapper 2 ***
ColorSnapper — the missing color picker for OS X.
ColorSnapper is an easy-to-use tool for quickly finding out the color of any pixel on the screen. It is activated via a configurable system-wide hotkey, giving you a magnifying loupe to easily pick the pixel you need. The resulting color is copied to clipboard in a format of your preference.
Find out why you’ll fall in love with ColorSnapper — watch screencast on http://colorsnapper.com.
● Customizable global hotkey
● 24 different color formats, including HEX, RGBa, HSLa, NSColor, UIColor (RGB/HSB)
● Setup primary and secondary formats and quickly switch between them using ⌥-key
● Change the magnification level using ⌘+ and ⌘- shortcuts
● Optional overlay with color codes in different formats
● Quick access to recently picked colors
● Paste the color format directly into your CSS file or application code
● Supports keyboard navigation with arrow keys
● Multi-Monitor and spaces support
● Support for picking from apps in fullscreen mode
● Displays selected color in menulet icon
● Display and pick alternative color format in history picks, just press ⌥ (Alt) key
● Display picked color with notification
● Optimized for OS X Yosemite
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Fixed a bug in new notification under OSX 10.6 and 10.7