The Courier-Mail/The Sunday Mail
By News Digital Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Courier Mail/ The Sunday Mail app features the best journalism from the day’s newspaper, live updates through the day, and evening updates with exclusive iPad only news and sport content.
There's plenty of fresh new content in The Courier Mail/ The Sunday Mail iPad app, where news comes to life. It features the best journalism from the day's newspaper, live updates through the day, and evening updates with exclusive iPad-only news and sport content.
Each tablet edition includes fresh news you won't find on the free website. It is organised just like a newspaper, with a front page followed by the news section, opinion, business, features and sport. Download it and the entire edition is available for offline browsing.
We also run a PrimeSite commercial property digest every Friday, and a handy weekend fishing guide.
There's also iPad-exclusive video from The Way We Were's Neil Wiseman, columnist Frances Whiting's Hidden Brisbane series, Amanda Lucas's Get Out! specials on the great outdoors, Jennifer Dudley-Nicholson's Gadget Girl technology reviews, and panels from our news, sport and business experts.
Now you can also read the paper as it was printed – with an full digital replica on your iPad; includes all sections and magazines
Every edition features:
* An exclusive-to-digital batch of 100+ stories put together by a dedicated iPad team in our print newsroom, drawing on the biggest collection of reporters and photographers in the state;
* The best news, sport, business, opinion and lifestyle stories, plus expert analysis
* Stunning picture galleries and video you will not find anywhere else
* A unique Queensland Life section that celebrates the very best of the Sunshine State
* The hottest gossip in Confidential
* Finance tips in Your Money
* Delicious food ideas in Taste
* The best shows to watch for on TV in Switched On
* Unforgettable holiday ideas in Escape
* Health and beauty ideas in body+soul
* Movies, music and arts news in Hit.
* Read the paper as it was printed – now includes a full digital replica on your iPad; includes all sections and magazines
Other features of the app include the ability to share an article on Facebook or via email, change the text size, and flick through sections just like a real newspaper. View it in portrait or landscape - it's your choice.
Get full access to the iPad app with news+ by visiting The Courier-Mail website and msite. Simply sign up for a Full Subscription and then download the iPad app from the App Store. With your news+ login details you can then access the app, as well as the website and mobile site for full digital access to exclusive content across several News Limited website, msite and iPad applications
Alternatively, to just access The Courier-Mail iPad app you can purchase a 1-month subscription for $7.49 per month
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
NOTE: We are continually updating the app and offering new features - and we're committed to listening to our readers. We welcome your feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.10.7
Various Bug Fixes
- Category: News
- Updated: 28 January 2014
- Version: 1.10.7
- Size: 25.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: News Digital Media
- copyright © NewsQueensland 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- 31 Day Subscription to The Courier-Mail and Sunday MailAED 24.99