The Telegraph e-paper
By NewspaperDirect Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you like your newspaper to look like a newspaper, then The Telegraph e-paper is for you.
Have a complete digital replica of The Daily Telegraph and The Sunday Telegraph "home delivered" to your mobile device every day.
•Browse the entire "paper" with one finger
•Archive any or all of your favourite editions
• Navigate quickly to your favourite section using the swipable Table of Contents
• Read stories in both in page view or as text
• Tap the audio prompt to have each story read to you (WIFI)
• Pinch-zoom to get a better look at photos and text when in graphics view
•Jump from article to article
•Share any story through email, Twitter or Facebook
•Print the stories you want to keep
The Telegraph e-paper app can be downloaded and read offline.
Touch the news that touches you by downloading the Telegraph e-paper app today.
•The Telegraph e-paper app allows you to subscribe to a 1 month subscription at AU $19.99/month
•Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
•Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
•Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of renewal is
•You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your Account Settings after purchase
•No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
•Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when you purchase an in-app subscription or if you decide to migrate to an authorized subscription from in-app
What's New in Version 4.9.5
• Improved social sharing solution, allowing you to use any app already installed on your device
that allows sharing.
• Added iPad Pro multitasking support. Share the screen with 2 apps, great for research or study.
• Fixed a critical display issue with the 30-day calendar in the purchase window.
• Fixed an issue where text did not appear when sharing to the iOS Notes app
• Fixed: Opening a Youtube video link, on your iPhone, wasn't working. It works as expected now.
• Resolved a condition that allowed the app to crash after logging out
- Category: News
- Updated: 22 February 2017
- Version: 4.9.5
- Size: 59.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: NewspaperDirect Inc
- © Copyright Daily Telegraph & Sunday Telegraph
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Telegraph SubscriptionsAED 59.99