By The Washington Post
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DC Rider is the authoritative D.C. Metro app, from The Washington Post and Express.
- The latest Metro train arrival times, for each station, direct from WMATA.
- Plan your trip, estimate fares and save your commute for easy access.
- Alerts, SafeTrack data, and closures, right in the app: never wonder about your station again.
- The latest transportation news from The Washington Post and Express.
- Tell our journalists about any Metro problems you encounter, right in the app.
What's New in Version 5.2.0
This update returns the ability to see estimated fares for your trip. It automatically takes into account peak fare times and shows you how much you can expect to pay.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 26 January 2017
- Version: 5.2.0
- Size: 64.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The Washington Post Company
- © 2011 The Washington Post Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.