By Log n Labs LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★ DoseOrganizer is the most flexible and easy-to-use app for the iPhone, and iPod Touch to help users organize their medications to be able to take them on time.
★ DoseOrganizer is the top paid Medical app in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Kuwait Stores (6 th October 2011).
- Today's Doses: DoseOrganizer shows notifications about doses that are supposed to be daily taken with a simple interface that ease on the user to take their medications.
- Flexible Scheduling: DoseOrganizer helps users to subscribe drugs and specify the schedule of their doses based on time intervals or scheduled times.
-- by using time intervals user can only set the start date and the time interval between doses.
-- by using scheduled times user can set specific times to take his medication.
- Snoozable Reminders: user can snooze a reminder before it goes off.
- Auto Skipping Old Doses: Doses are marked as missed when passing its due time with more than 1 hour.
- Capturing Drug Image: DoseOrganizer enables user to capture photos of the subscribed drug or select an image from photo gallery, which prevent drugs from being mixed with each others.
- Customizable Dose Amounts and Instructions: user can set the drug name, dosage information, and instructions given by the doctor, these instructions will appear in the reminders that show up for each dose.
- Multiple Drug types: DoseOrganizer supports tablets, capsules, syrups, injections, inhalers, drops, ointments, creams, and patches. The type of the drug is specified when subscribing it, or can be edited afterward.
- Private and Secure: No personally identifiable information is collected when using DoseOrganizer.
- Local Notifications: DoseOrganizer sends dose reminders without an internet connection. (Note: local notifications are only available on the following devices running iOS 4.0 or later: iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 3rd generation or later, and iPhone 4.)
- Dose History: DoseOrganizer logs the date and time of user taken and missed doses, so he can review or email his history at any time.
- Lite Version: all features are allowed but for a limited number of drugs (only 1 drug)
What's New in Version 1.3
- Ability to send feedback from the app
- Fix Some minor bugs
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 15 April 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 12.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic
- Developer: Log n Labs for Software LLC
- © 2011 Log n Labs LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.