Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
DownloadManager’s usefulness lies in downloading files in a queue, and in resuming interrupted downloads. In fact, there are still many places in the world where very slow connections cause the interruption of downloading processes. Yet, the application has its weackness too: see the miniBrowser description below, and make sure to click the Support URL.
• Auto-resume interrupted downloads (to be activated in the Preferences), provided the computer is still connected to the Internet (screenshot 3).
• Download files ‘in queue’ (one after the other or concurrently).
• Maximum number of concurrent downloads: 25 (typically for fast connections, see screenshot 3) .
• Scheduled downloads: i.e. start a download-process at a fixed time (as shown in screenshot 2).
• Auto-shutdown the computer after a downloading process.
• Download window can be made visible or invisible (in screenshot 1 it is visible)
Therefore: do NOT buy the app if you expect the miniBrowser to work like a full-fledged browser.
What's New in Version 2.1.7
The 'miniBrowser' function has been improved so links can be retrieved more easily. The content of the Tutorial bookmark (of miniBrowser) too has been accordingly updated.
- AED 29.99
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 01 February 2012
- Version: 2.1.7
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Developer: Carlo Rubini
- © 2012 AsramSoftware
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later