Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ergonomics Reminder - stay healthy at the Office: ErgoMinder reminds you to perform micro-exercises at your office desk.
If you are spending too much time at the office desk, you need reminders to stretch and exercise. ErgoMinder app helps to you to protect your wrists, eyes, neck, back and other parts of your body.
Researches shows that up to 50% of employees experience some discomfort at the work place. And it grows over time. We don't exercise because we forget to.
* increased productivity
* overcome body pains
* prevent injuries
* reduce stress
* increased energy
* increased focus
HOW IT WORKS?
ErgoMinder reminds you to perform micro-exercises via built-in reminder feature. During the work hours the messages will pop-up on your phone screen and will prompt you to do a small exercises in less than 30 seconds.
* Background notifications
* Start and End time for daily reminders
* Random or hourly reminders
* A good selection of reminder Sounds
* Micro exercises (10-30 seconds)
* 7 Categories (eyes, hands, neck, ...)
* Turn on/off reminder categories
It costs less than a cup of coffee and it will help you to take care of your body.
Just set it up once and let it work for you.
What's New in Version 1.15
- When opening the app from alert - the app will show the same reminder
- Weekends On/Off option
- 30 min Reminder option
- Different reminders every day (fixed)
- Added New Reminders
- iOS5: remind about Notifications Center when adding first reminder
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 20 May 2012
- Version: 1.15
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Alex Kouznetsov
- © 2011, AniMath
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.