Fake the Weather
By Gareth Vaughan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
'Fake the Weather' lets you forecast the weather. Enter the temperature, type, location and weather symbol that your want for a particular day and fool your friends and family into thinking it is an accurate representation of what will occur. To add authenticity it shows the current time and also the next 4 days weather.
- Heavy snow predicted, can't meet the in-laws this weekend
- Avoid going out because torrential rain is forecast
- Meet someone special because it will be sunny this evening
- Strong winds, suitable for sailing
- Sunny weather, always a good excuse for a barbecue
- Gale force winds, can't come into work today
- Party is on, the sun is coming
- Temperature units (does not convert between Fahrenheit and Celsius)
- Weather type
- Advisory warning
If you experience any problems with this app or have any questions or comments, please contact us through the App Support link.
What's New in Version 1.5.2
Bug fix to iPhone 'Weather' & 'Date' Pickers.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: 07 February 2014
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 94.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Gareth Vaughan
- © 2013 Gareth John Vaughan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.