Festival de Cannes - Official
By Festival de Cannes
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the official "Festival de Cannes" mobile app 2015, developed in partnership with Orange, you can stay connected with the Festival as it unfolds and be the first to know what's going on with videos, photos, audio recordings and articles to share on social networks. Download the new edition in the colours of the 68th edition!
The free and bilingual "Festival de Cannes" app, brings you:
- Exclusive newsflashes on the Selection, the juries, events and winners
- Hour-by-hour coverage of the event: news and interviews, which can be shared on Facebook and Twitter
- Videos from the red carpet, photo calls, press conferences, interviews...
- Film trailers and extracts
- Permanent access to the Festival TV Channel from the Orange section
- Daily photo galleries
- Press conferences in audio
- A ‘Best Of’ section at the end of the Festival
- Archives from the most recent Festivals
Calling all professionals, this app is also for you! Programme alerts for the screenings of your choice in the interactive diary, receive useful push notifications throughout the Festival and benefit from a host of practical information and geolocalisation while in Cannes.
The application was developed by Tapptic.
What's New in Version 4.2
What’s new on the 4.2 version
- Setting of the « Post-Festival» version ;
- Opening of the “2015 Best-of” section
- Closing of the “Professional” section;
- Correction of bugs from the 4.1.2 version
- Category: News
- Updated: 16 July 2015
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 122 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: FESTIVAL DE CANNES
- © Festival de Cannes / Orange
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.