Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
ON SALE ... 60% OFF
As the name says the Lomo Fisheye camera has a fish-eye lens. It was the first 35mm compact camera to offer such a wide angle (170°), and has been producing amazing results.
FishEye Lomo replicates this effect on all your photos and offers many many controls :
• FishEye adjustments.. easily adjust the spherical effect, from a blown fisheye.. to a vintage tv screen
• Lomo adjustments.. cross process your photo and create the vintage look of the original fish-eye lomo camera
• Fade.. adjust the lens fade for nice rendering
• Color controls... independent RGB, contrast adjustment, you can even use a negative.
• Double Exposure... easily combine and blend another photo and create the amazing multiple exposure effects those cameras were able to achieve
FishEye Lomo by juxtaposing images and effects conveys a message and a real emotion.
We love what you can create with it, you will love it too.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
Add the ability to have conventional fisheye and circular fisheye effect.
- AED 17.99
- Category: Photography
- Updated: 07 May 2012
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 38.4 MB
- Developer: Human Software Company Inc
- © 2012 HumanSoftware Co
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor