By iwascoding GmbH
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
GarageSale lets you create, edit, track, and manage all your eBay auctions from your Mac.
With more than 600,000 items posted on eBay by its users each month, GarageSale is the leading eBay solution on Mac OS X.
GarageSale is officially certified by eBay and iwascoding is an "eBay Certified Solution Provider".
GarageSale's features include:
- Free image hosting for up to 20 images per auction for non-GTC auctions
- Free auction scheduling
- Import photos directly from iPhoto or Aperture
- Revise and Relist your auctions from within GarageSale
- Powerful batch editing features
- 140 professional multi-layout designs
- Multiple eBay accounts
- eBay Stores
- multi-variation listings (aka multi-SKU listings)
- Use GarageSale for iPhone or iPad to prepare and list auctions, or import them to GarageSale for Mac.
- Optional paid image hosting for 'Good Till Canceled' (GTC) listings is available as In-App purchase
Have more questions? Check out our website and contact us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 6.9.4
- added support for Apple's new Photos application to Media Browser window
- fixes a connection network when communicating with the eBay API server
- AED 147.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 20 April 2015
- Version: 6.9.4
- Size: 33.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian
- Developer: iwascoding GmbH
- © iwascoding GmbH
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor