Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Garmin® BaseCamp® provides an interface for viewing Garmin map products and managing geographic data. With BaseCamp, you can perform the following tasks:
• Transfer data to and from your Garmin device.
• Plan multi-day trips using Yelp® and your map data
• Create, view, edit, and organize waypoints, routes, and tracks.
• Find places, such as addresses, points of interest, and public land survey areas included in your detailed map data.
• View map data in 2D and 3D.
• View topographical information included in your detailed map data.
• Geotag photos with geographical location information.
• Print detailed topographical maps, PLS quads, and multi-page poster maps.
• Download and view BirdsEye™ satellite imagery and topographic raster maps.
• Import and view Garmin Custom Maps.
• Create, share and download Garmin Adventures (http://adventures.garmin.com)
What's New in Version 4.2.4
• Fixed crash that occurred when connection certain devices
• Fixed crash that occurred when doing a find on user data
• Fixed error when deleting the last track point in a track
• Fixed "Arrive Continue" guidance issue on zumo 660
• Fixed address search issue when running in languages other than English
• Fixed user data from FIT files not being read from the Edge 800
• Fixed error when removing user data from a list or list folder
• Fixed error when selecting a track to create an Adventure from
• Fixed an animation issue in find that occurs in 10.9
• Added export of waypoints, routes, and tracks to KML
• Added reading of fitness courses from Edge devices as tracks
• Improved quick search responsiveness, speed of searches, and usability
• Fixed issue where setting a custom activity profiles for a route didn't work
• Fixed issue with junction view information in routes not being calculated correctly
• Change so that list folders aren't required to have unique names in the same parent folder
• Fixed various issues with Trip Planner
• Fixed issue with reading some map files from newer PND devices
• Fixed issue with dragging of a found Adventure into Trip Planner
• Fixed issue with fitness data not being preserved when sharing data with Garmin cloud storage
• Fixed issue with per route leg transportation mode not being round-tripped
• Changed so that the top level folder reflects the library name instead of 'My Collection' if not using default library.
• Made numerous performance improvements especially related to device communications.
• Fixed issue where waypoints used in Trip Planner didn't reflect which folders they were in on the waypoint dialog.
• Fixed hand tool hotkey (ctrl-H)
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 04 November 2013
- Version: 4.2.4
- Size: 61.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Garmin International
- Copyright © 2013 Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.8 or later