Get Sliced 3 Ways
By In-Control Technologies LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is a FREE version of "Get Sliced". Try it here. You can mash up faces by scrolling in someone's eyes, another's nose, and yet another one's mouth from other faces! It's that simple. The photos provided are samples. Best enjoyment when you use your own photos.
Be sure to try the RANDOM mash-up feature! You will definitely laugh and want to share.
The fun really builds once you have many photo slices in your library. You can increase your storage without losing your library by using the In-App purchasing feature. The full featured "Get Sliced" has unlimited storage and no advertising.
INSTRUCTIONS to Slice Photos:
1. Tap the "+" icon to choose a portrait photo from your photo library or to take a picture using your camera.
2. Pictures should be frontal portraits. You can laugh, stick out your tongue, frown, etc. to make humorous combinations.
3. Once chosen, use two fingers to pan and zoom your selection until the white lines are located as stated on the input screen.
4. Optionally enter the name you want to use to describe the face.
5. Save your work and GetSlice will automatically make the slices.
You can hide or show the people's names belonging to the slices which makes a great guessing game. Use the random feature to let "Get Sliced" create the new face or scroll in the slices yourself.
The app includes all the features needed to take a photo, choose from your photo library, delete slices, save, share via email, and post to Facebook.
What's New in Version 2.1
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 13 May 2011
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: In-Control Technologies LLC
- © 2011 In-Control Technologies LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.