By Chaoji Li
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
* All in one lossless music player: FLAC+APE+WAV+WavPack+AIFF+ALAC
* Designed for audiophiles
Golden Ear is a lossless music player. It supports all common lossless audio formats, including FLAC, APE, WAV, WavPack,AIFF, ALAC. It also recognizes accompanying CUE files, and lists individual tracks so you can pick up your favorite one very easily. You just need to make sure CUE file shares same file name with the music file. Similarly, to display the cover art, you just provide the image file with same name. Golden Ear recognizes embedded cover art and CUESHEET comment tag inside flac files.
Music files can be grouped either by artists or by albums. You can also show all files in one single playlist, or only files in a chosen folder.
Golden Ear provides a straight forward control interface. You can use three playback modes: 1) Continuing in order; 2) Shuffle; 3) Loop one track/song.
Just put your collection onto your device via iTunes file sharing, then you can start listening to high quality audio everywhere you go.
- Support up to 24bit/96KHz lossless audio.
- Support AirPlay.
- Support "Open In..".
- Support FTP file transfer.
- CUE file supported. Same name as audio file. Recommended: UTF8 Encoding.
- LRC file supported. Same name as audio file. Recommended: UTF8 Encoding.
- ZIP/RAR import and decompress.
- Create/Rename/Delete folders right on device
- Move/Rename/Delete files right on device
- Album cover art(*.jpg,*.png, …). Same name as audio file or use the form "Album Title.jpg".
- Sleep timer.
- Rich set of playlist themes
- iPad/iPhone4/iPod Touch 4g or later. Earlier models may not be smooth in playing.
- Please use high quality earphone
What's New in Version 3.0.9
Recognize *.dts suffix
- AED 29.99
- Category: Music
- Updated: 17 March 2016
- Version: 3.0.9
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Chaoji Li
- © (C) 2011-2015, Chaoji Li
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.