Grammar Express: Active & Passive Voice
By Webrich Software Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Over 46 Pages of Grammar Lessons.
** Over 123 examples with Grammar Rules.
** Over 1000 Test Questions with Explanation.
Grammar Express: Active and Passive Voice is the complete course in mastering transformation of sentences, a process which enables you to change a sentence from one grammatical form to another without changing its meaning. It's a valuable exercise for it teaches you how to introduce variety in writing English. It contains over 46 pages of lessons with several examples explaining how to change Active Voice into Passive Voice and the vice versa. You can learn the grammar rules, study the examples and test their understanding by taking quiz. At the end of quiz the user is presented with test summery and explanation for each test question. Grammar Express can help you to improve your understanding of Active and Passive Voice and make use of variety of expressions in writing English. Custom timer setting can assist you to improve response times under exam time constraints. Research suggest that kids and adults learn most quickly when playing learning games with real-time error-feedback. Grammar Express provides learners with an opportunity to improve strategies for grammar success.
PREPARE BY TOPICS:
You can study the grammar rules by topic. All questions are sorted by topic. It also tells you the areas that each topic covers.
* Present Tense
* Present Continuous Tense
* Present Perfect Tense
* Past Tense
* Past Continuous Tense
* Past Perfect Tense
* Future Tense
* Miscellaneous Questions on Passive Voice
MOCK TEST MODE:
In mock test questions are presented randomly from all the topics.
DETAILED TEST RESULTS:
A summary of the practice test is presented at the end of each test. It shows you the time you took, the score, which questions you answered correctly and where you were wrong.
The app records your progress as you start giving practice tests.
It shows you a beautiful bar chart so that you can track your weak areas and give more focus on them.
VERY EASY TO USE:
The slick user interface allows you to choose from possible answers.
You don’t need to press too many buttons or encounter any alert messages.
The app is very interactive and needs minimum user input Innovative use of iPhone’s small screen real estate.
• Over 26 pages of grammar lessons and rules with over 102 examples.
• Over 300 multiple -choice questions with explanation.
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• A new module, “Pie chart” keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic or mock test.
• Choose your own timer settings.
• Cool sound effects. (You can turn them off if desired.)
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.
What's New in Version 1.5
Compatible to iOS 8.
Supported to iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Customers Also Bought
- AED 10.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 02 October 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 15.9 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Webrich Software Limited
- © 2008-2014 Webrich Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.