Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Graph: "You give it data and it gives you a graph." Other things are straightforward, unobtrusive and automatic. People using Graph have this to say about it:
"The fact that the Graph app for the Mac is free is nothing short of remarkable because charts and graphs are instant. Drop in some number and the graph practically builds itself."
"A great program. Don't let the first screen shot fool you, the output available is actually very impressive."
"More features are available in the not-so-free Graph versions, Graph Builder for Mac, and Graph IDE for iOS, both of which extend graphs far beyond Graph, and, frankly, far beyond Excel graphs."
Graph should give you a similar experience. Graph for iPhone, iPad and Mac has been downloaded over one million times and it is best to ensure that the Graph user interface is working for each and every one of those downloads. So, on the off chance that you encounter difficulty then please email email@example.com to get in touch with an expert.
• Includes several 1D, 2D and 3D graph types such as bar, column, pie, line, area, scatter, 3D perspective scatter, trajectory and surface, volumetric, z-sliced cell, maps, linear, semi-log, x-log, log-log, polar, r-log, Gregorian date and many variations.
• Data is pasted from the pasteboard, fetched from web servers or the file system and inserted and edited using a table interface.
• Click-drag graphs to rotate and scan data.
• Click and hover over data to edit and show their values.
• Includes an integrated manual.
• Explore data sets directly from the graph or in numeric format from the table.
• Projects are navigated using a simple tool sheet.
• Thousands of graphic, graph and data attributes, including artwork, maps, autoscaling and many effects can be set by applying a skin made with Graph Builder (a separate application).
• Data and preferences are organized by project and each project is persistent and automatically saved so you can show and retrieve your settings and data on subsequent use.
What's New in Version 12.7.7
• Improved table performance.