By Jens Korinth
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GuitarScales is an app for guitarists that allows viewing many different scales with arbitrary base notes directly on a guitar neck. It displays the scale as positions on the neck, the names of the respective notes and highlights the base notes to ease learning of a new scale/base. You can also define your tuning, for instance show the scale in Drop D, an open tuning or a completely customized tuning of your own.
* easy to use interface that allows zooming in and out of any position on the neck
* supports many scales including major, minor, pentatonic scales (major, minor, blues) and church modes
* allows to define a completely custom scale, which may also be transposed!
* support for different tunings including open tunings
* allows to define a completely custom tuning!
* no iAds in pay version!
What's New in Version 3.0
Version 3.0 is out!
* completely redesigned user interface
* iOS 7 look
* two color themes: white / black
- AED 7.29
- Category: Music
- Updated: 07 August 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Jens Korinth
- © (c) 2011 by Jens Korinth
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.