Harmonic Ear Trainer
By Jon Lay
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Harmonic Ear Trainer gives you the tools you need to master identifying the quality of intervals, triads, and seventh chords. All intervals between a minor second and a perfect octave are included, as well as all common triads and seventh chords. This app focuses on learning the intervals and chords aurally, so you can concentrate on learning by hearing. Harmonic Ear Trainer is a valuable aid for any high school or college music theory student or anyone who wants to work on ear training and listening skills.
- All intervals between a minor second and an octave including minor and major seconds, minor and major thirds, perfect and augmented fourths, perfect fifths, minor and major sixths, minor and major sevenths, and the perfect octave.
- All common triads and seventh chords including minor, major, diminished, and augmented triads, and dominant, minor, major, minor-major, diminished, half-diminished, augmented, and augmented minor seventh chords.
- Interval and chord trainer modes where you can select which intervals and chords you want to work on with a running tally of your overall accuracy.
- Interval and chord player modes where you can listen to any interval or chord in any inversion, starting on any note, either as a chord or an arpeggio.
- Challenge mode which lets you test your knowledge of intervals and chords in a series of increasingly difficult exercises.
What's New in Version 1.2
Now supports multitasking and retina graphics.
- AED 7.29
- Category: Music
- Updated: 06 January 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 12.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jon Lay
- © 2009 Jon M. Lay
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.