Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The 'Internet Radio' plays internet radio stations. There are over 14.000 radio stations the edited monthly editorial. If you can not find your favorite radio station, write to Pocketkai, it will try to add Chanels.
New: Artist + Title + Cover image!
Not all stations broadcast this information, but if so, it is very useful. Also a purchase feature of the title for iTunes is included.
- Hand-picked, working stations
- Over 1400 German radio stations
- Over 5000 international radio stations
- Over 7500 'internet only' radio statios
- Create Favorites
- Volume control
- Mute Button
- Play-/Pause Button
- Search Function
- Filter: A-Z
- Run iTunes with the Radio URL > e.g. for Airplay
- 4 designs and colors to choose from
- Mute on / off (= F10) stops or starts the stream
- Weather (location of the server)
- Map: Locations of all cities > Pin > showing all the channels of the city
- New Home button
- Statusmenu: Play, Stop, Volume...
- Station logos
- Volume Slider
- better function for surrender to iTunes
- Start up settable
- load the last station at start
- Share button (Facebook, Twitter, Flickr ...)
- For Startup: Testing the Internet Connection
- Changing stations: Stop improved
- Map bigger
- Volume control corresponds to system volume
- EMail dialogue improved, now with screenshot
- Invisible by clicking outside of the window, not in the Dock
- Internet connection, preferably via LAN, WLAN. Via 3G, but it is also possible *
- * Via 3G, you notice that you have a flat rate
If the app shows a blank screen, Third, check the firewall or an antivirus / security program and allow incoming Internet connections.
What's New in Version 2.1