Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Italian checkers is a checkers app that follows italian rules.
Main differences with US checkers:
- Men cannot capture kings
- A sequence must capture the maximum possible number of pieces, if equal then the maximum possible number of kings from all such sequences, if equal then the sequence in which the first king is the nearest, if equal one can choose its preferred one.
- The board is mirrored
- Whites start
With this software, you will be able to play locally, against someone or against the computer. You will also be able to play against anyone in the world through Game Center.
Key features (Free version):
- Games against computer (4 levels, color option)
- Online games with Game Center, random player or with a friend, text messaging and voice chat
- 2 players game with time limit
- Draw recognition and automatic draw propositions for single player games
- "Suicide mode" option against the computer: Lose all your checkers before the computer!
- iPod compliant: Listen to your own music while playing
- Elo score
- Nice look and feel
Key features (Premium version):
- No ads
- AI difficulty level 4 and 5
- Automatic record of all the games, and easy replay of any of them
- Possibility to unlock the pawns and move them anywhere off/on the board
- Show board numbers option
- Delete button to come back to a previous board combination (2 players and single players game)
- Automatic reorganization of the checkers
- More points gained per game center game
- Option to see the last move
A must have if you like strategic board games.
What's New in Version 6.9
- Category: Games
- Updated: 31 July 2017
- Version: 6.9
- Size: 47.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Developer: Harold CHATENET
- © Itchigoo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium versionAED 7.29