Great for achieving goals such as diet, anger management and self-mentoring(anxiety and depression).
KibunLog is designed to help you keep tracking of your mood/emotions as you can analyze yourself.
In KibunLog ‘Social’ tab, you can see what makes people happy. These comments must make you happy.
When you find a comment you like, you can send a message and share about your happiness so that you can cope and overcome with anxiety/depression.
It is an application that observes objective fluctuation of mood by recording a mood log, and supports it so that it is not swayed by your own mood/emotions.
1. Write a emotion log with a simple operation
2. Since the mood of each day can be analyzed on the chart, you can objectively observe the fluctuation of your mood
3. You can list the contents added for each mood such as "Happiness" "Iratsu"
4. By knowing your tendency of mood, you can think about measures that will increase your positive mood and reduce negative feelings
5. By turning on the notification, you can add a habit of remembering positive things like "happiness" "gratitude" before going to bed
[How to use]
Case: People who become depressed and become lethargic
1. Input the log when you depressed.
2. It will be a little calmer just by thinking what was depressed, what triggered and what you did not like
3. When logs accumulate to a certain extent, analyze what kind of situation you will fall down and make countermeasures.
Case: Person who has less happiness feeling and does not motivate
1.Write a log what happened and what you feel when you feel happy, feel a sense of accomplishment, or feel better.
2. When you're not motivated, list of positive mood logs makes you feel better.
Case: Those who can not achieve their goals by losing temptation
1. If you lose the temptation, fill in the mood log what condition makes you lost temptation.
2. When logs accumulate to a certain extent, you can analyze what kind of situation makes you lose temptation.
3. Avoid those situations. If it not be avoidable, think about how you act when those situations happen next time and imagine it.
Case: Person who is troublesome and can not achieve target
1. If you think that you have accomplished something or doing something, write logs when you achieve something even if it's a small thing.
2. By accumulating various sense of achievement, motivation for achievement is appreciated, and will ability is trained.
Updated for iOS12's Siri shortcuts.
You can add KibunLog's emotion logs after you set Siri shortcuts Settings > Siri.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.