LabGear - Medical Lab Tests and Reference
By Med Gears
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Featured by Oncology Fellows, Medscape, MobiMed, and several Universities
LabGear is the most advanced pocket tool for Medical Laboratory tests with peer reviewed content for all health care professionals - students, physicians, nurses and is now with iCloud sync.
• Comprehensive library of medical lab tests with differential diagnosis, related symptoms
• Fishbones schematics for Preset testing panels
• Systems: Hematology (Blood Tests), Hormones, Cardiovascular, Pulmonary, Gastrointestinal, Nephrology, Tumor Markers, Pregnancy, Immunology
• Chemistry Panels: Basic Metabolic Panel, Comprehensive Metabolic Panel, Complete blood Picture, Arterial Blood Gases, Liver Panel, Lipid Profile, Coagulation Profile, Diabetic Profile, Urinalysis
• Based On Testing source/specimen
- Urine Sample
- Cerebrospinal Fluid
- Amniotic Fluid
- Other Body fluids
• Based on Lab Type:
- Electrolytes & Metabolites
- All Proteins
- Red Blood Cells
- White Blood Cells
- Cardiac Markers
- References citations with links to PubMed
- Customisable reference ranges, Notes.
- iCloud support
- Intuitive User Interface:
- Quick Jumps via Tag buttons showing you Lab abbreviation
- Quick Switch between Conventional (US) Units or SI Units.
- Tapping Reference Range in Lab detail reveals both US/SI value
- Bookmark a Lab test for easy quick reference.
- Lab Values editing
- NOTES: Add your own Notes to specific lab tests
- MedCalc Linkage (LabGear is linked with MedCalc app). Jump from Serum Sodium to Sodium Infusion rate calculation in MedCalc app
- RANDOM Lab refreshes for Leisure Learning
-Lab Reports Have
- Brief Laboratory Test Description
- Conditions with High referrence range (if applicable)
- Conditions with Low range (if applicable)
- Reference Range with US / SI Units
- Presentation / Symptoms / Signs
- Wiki Links (For more information) *
- External search webresults *
- Intelligent Universal Search
Search either tags like 'Glu', 'AST', 'Ca', 'Na', 'K+' are fully searchable and bring up all related lab results.
Scroll while you search.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided in this application is strictly for educational purposes only and is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please use this application only if you accept the disclaimer within the application. Consult with a recognized medical professional before making decisions based on information included in this application
*NOTE: Active Internet Connection is required either in the form of Wifi or cellular data plan (3G/EDGE/Etc.) to access Wiki/External pages.
please send your suggestions to support [ a t ] smartddx [dot] com
stay tuned to twitter.com/MedicalGear
What's New in Version 3.0.10
- Update & Bugfixes
- iOS 9 Compatibility
- MedCalX Link
- AED 10.99
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 05 January 2016
- Version: 3.0.10
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mohammed Raheel Sayeed
- © 2010-2015 Medical Gear
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.