By Gladding Development
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage your personal and small business finances with Ledger. Record complex transactions including transfers and splits. Take a photo, choose a contact, and save a location. Generate financial reports including balance sheets and income statements, and print and email reports from inside the app.
- Generate balance sheets, income statements, general ledgers, and trial balances.
- Generate contact and transaction summaries.
- Choose custom date ranges.
- Send reports as formatted emails or as attachments.
- Print reports using AirPrint.
Photos, Contacts, and Locations:
- Take a photo or choose an existing photo from your photo library.
- View and email the photo.
- Choose a contact from your address book.
- View the contact info. Phone and email the contact from the info window.
- Use your current location with GPS integration.
- View and email the location.
- Perform complex calculations with the integrated calculator.
- Record personal and small business finances with a double-entry bookkeeping system.
- Record transfers and splits.
Closing and Archiving:
- Close income and expenses when you complete an accounting period.
- Backup your database and archive your transactions.
- Choose the date for closing and archiving.
- Protect your finances with password protection.
- Search transaction summaries and contacts.
- Web-based documentation.
- Backup your database with support for iTunes File Sharing.
Please backup your existing database through iTunes File Sharing before updating. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter problems.
What's New in Version 3.2
Please back up your database before updating to Ledger 3.2. This update includes:
- Interface updates for iOS 10
- Updated layout supporting various iPhone screen sizes
- Other performance and stability updates for iOS 10