Liquid | Flow (legacy)
By The Liquid Information Company Limited
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Liquid | Flow is simply the fastest and most powerful way to use your Mac.
• MacUser: Revolutionary
• CNN: A great tool
• BBC: So useful you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it
• Stephen Fry: Get used to it & you're hooked
• TUAW: One of those utilities that you can't live without once you start using it
Commands become so quick you'll start flying through your information - you will work at the speed of thought, not at the speed of hunting for icons to click.
Click on the ‘gears’ icon on the right in Liquid to access the Preferences.
Have a look at www.liquid.info to see a video demonstration or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how powerfully easy Liquid is to use.
PLEASE NOTE that ‘Liquid | Flow’ is the full free version where you need to pay a small fee to add your own custom Search & References. ‘Liquid | Flow (Legacy)’ is for older versions of OS X, older than Mavericks. This is since older versions of OS X does not support in-app upgrades so we could not make the version free with the potential to give us money, which is quite important for future development of course.
What's New in Version 9.3
Many small fixes but the big issue is that you can now select text in a Mendeley search result document and use Liquid | Flow to Copy/As Citation and it will automatically extract the authors names and more.
- AED 14.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 16 August 2016
- Version: 9.3
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: The Liquid Information Company Limited
- © Frode Hegland
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor