Liv. is banking designed around your life - your digital lifestyle bank! #nopaperwork
Liv. is the first lifestyle bank in the UAE launched by Emirates NBD. Guess what? You do everything on your mobile app. Its quick and simple to open a Current Account:
Download Liv. > Punch in your contact details > Scan your Emirates ID and you are ready to go.
Check out some of our cool features:
· Open an instant current account just from your app – yep its true :)
· We let you know what’s happening in town based on your interest, no more missing out!
· Get offers to your favourite dining and lifestyle places based on your preferences
· Having trouble tracking your spends? Check out our insights in the app to see where you spend and how frequently.
· Add money to your Liv. account by scanning any UAE debit card (that simple) or do a bank transfer.
· Social Pay – a simpler way to request or send money to your friends using social channels. Try it and tell us what you think of it.
· Pay your bills instantly for Du, Etisalat, DEWA, Nol, Salik and more.
· Activate, lock and unlock your Liv. Card with just a tap in the app.
So here’s the exciting part - We have just launched the very first beta version of our app, and we’re going to make it cooler over the coming summer months. Help us spot the bugs so we can get about fixing them and tell us what more you would like from the app. Let’s build the best and coolest bank that matches your lifestyle
Settled into your comfy routine after the summer break(s)? To fit the beat, we also made some routine enhancements and crushed some bugs. All in all, we have improved the security and performance of the app further so you can continue to Liv.
A favourite childhood game is making a comeback! So stay tuned for our fresh updates coming to store soon again!
Ratings and Reviews
Your app is amazing but I hope if we can get push notifications instead or SMS.
And I’m not interested in Today tap with offers and livions, it’s like spam to me and I don’t use it, so I hope if we can get the option to disable or hide it.
Also when I change the category for one place the app should be smarter and change it automatically for all transactions in same place.
Best Banking Experience but liv. Chat needs to enhance
Yhe overall experience is amazing and I recommend it for all of my friends and family. However I totally recommend that liv chat to have notification option when the customer service responds as now you only know by chance when you go all the way to the end to know that someone responded which is not user friendly. Keep it up 😀
The app is pretty cool however as one of the user identified, the tags edit option is there but its a hassle to edit it one by one. Once corrected, it should automatically identify and correct the other entries. This would be a great feature and make our experience more smooth and conveniently allow us to know exactly the spend in each category.
Keep up the good work.
Hey! Thank you so much for your feedback and suggestion. It's something we definitely have on our To Do list :)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.