Men’s Health Magazine
By Rodale Inc. Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TRY MEN'S HEALTH FREE FOR 30 DAYS.
Men's Health isn’t just a magazine—it’s a solution. We give you the tools to look better, live healthier, and be more successful in all aspects of life. Find out why Men’s Health is the world’s largest men’s magazine!
Print subscribers can access digital issues for FREE by downloading this app, tapping the Sign In Button, and following the instructions to create an account. All subscribers (print and digital) also get FREE access to the enhanced iPhone edition. Optimized for the iPhone and for Retina display on the iPad.
New digital subscribers will be billed 30 days after purchasing. If you do not wish to be billed and continue your subscription, simply turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of your free trial period.
IN THE JULY / AUGUST ISSUE:
• LOSE YOUR BELLY. Actor Chris Pratt ditched the funny-man flab and built serious muscle. Follow his workout plan!
• 2015 ADVENTURE-RACE GUIDE. Train, suffer, and conquer in the toughest race you’ll ever love. All the moves you need to be race-ready in 35 days!
• RED-HOT SUMMER. 44 cool tips to make the most of your summer, plus one hot Charlotte McKinney on the beach. Heat wave!
• 7 WILD TRIPS. Add a little adventure—and lots of adrenaline—to your next vacation. No passport needed—just badassitude!
• SAVE YOUR SKIN. Warts, fungus, and ingrown hairs, oh my! Don’t let a little derm damage stop you from showing some skin. Here are your remedies—right at your fingertips.
• FIRE UP YOUR GRILL. Turn up the heat—or not, depending on what you’re grilling. Master the sear factor and you’ll host one impressive BBQ.
Men's Health Magazine Subscriptions available though iTunes:
1-year subscription: $23.99 for Men's Health, automatically renews for additional years of access and is charged to your iTunes account until you cancel. Your iTunes account will be charged for the first year subscription at the conclusion of your free month of access unless you cancel in the manner described below.
AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL: Your subscription automatically renews unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. To subscribe tap one of the subscription banners located in the top left of the Library or Home pages inside the application. iTunes will automatically charge your account at the same price stated above for each annual renewal period 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active the subscription period and no refunds are provided by iTunes. Free months of access are only available to new subscribers.
What's New in Version 2.5.4
- Bug fixes
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 04 December 2014
- Version: 2.5.4
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Rodale Inc. Digital
- © Rodale, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Men's Health SubscriptionAED 87.99
- Sept 2014AED 17.99
- March 2013AED 17.99
- July / Aug 2012AED 17.99
- June 2014AED 17.99
- July/August 2015AED 17.99
- Jan/Feb 2015AED 17.99
- Oct 2014AED 17.99
- April 2014AED 17.99
- July / Aug 2013AED 17.99