By Vinícius Rocha
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
> Traditional game like Minesweeper.
> Three levels of difficulty (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced).
> Rules available at the game in your language.
> Incredible sound effects.
> Developed exclusively for iPhone,iPod and iPad.
Mine Hunter is a very popular game, which surely you must have seen or played one day. You must use your reasoning to reveal the whole field full of mines. Download now and enjoy!
The rules for playing Mine Hunter are:
* If you discover a mine, the game ends. If you discover an empty square, the game continues.
* When a number appears, it will tell you how many mines are hidden in the eight squares that surround it. With this information it is possible to deduce which squares are safe to touch next.
* To know how many mines already found mark the square you suspect contains mines with the flag.
* The game ends when you uncover all the squares that do not contain mines.
> Like this? Make an assessment!
What's New in Version 1.2
- Changes in the screenshots.
- AED 7.29
- Category: Games
- Updated: 05 February 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 19.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Developer: Vinicius Rocha
- © @ Vinícius Rocha 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.