By BlackBerry Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The BES®12 Client integrates iOS devices (iPhones and iPads) with your organization’s enterprise mobility management (EMM) software: BES®12 or BES®10. Once activated, the BES12 Client enables:
• Secure access to work email, calendars and contacts
• Automated configuration of work-related policies, Wi-Fi® and VPN settings
• Easy installation of your organization’s approved mobile apps
• Dual business and personal use of mobile devices for Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies
IMPORTANT NOTE: To activate the BES12 Client, your organization must use BES12 or BES10 for EMM. Please check with your organization’s mobility experts before downloading this app. You will not be able to activate the BES12 Client unless your organization creates an account for you from a compatible EMM solution from BlackBerry.
Trademarks, including but not limited to BLACKBERRY, UEM, and EMBLEM Design are the trademarks or registered trademarks of BlackBerry Limited, its subsidiaries and/or affiliates, used under license, and the exclusive rights to such trademarks are expressly reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
What's New in Version 12.1.32
Stability improvements and other fixes.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 25 January 2017
- Version: 12.1.32
- Size: 22.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Developer: BlackBerry Limited
- © 2016 BlackBerry. All rights reserved. BLACKBERRY, BES and EMBLEM Design are the trademarks of BlackBerry Limited, its subsidiaries and/or affiliates, used under license.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.