By Moodle Pty Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
NOTE: This official Moodle Mobile app will ONLY work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your Moodle administrator if you have any problems connecting.
If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
- browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- view your course grades
- and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
What's New in Version 3.3.1
- Database module: Students can now browse and create database entries even when offline.
- Languages: New languages supported: Lithuanian and Serbian (Cyrillic and Latin alphabets).
- Improvements in media (audio, video) handling in the lesson module.
- Improvements in the notifications displayed to users when there are connection problems.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 31 July 2017
- Version: 3.3.1
- Size: 52.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Moodle Pty Ltd
- © Moodle Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.