Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pile is a simple stack-based (RPN) scripting language that can be used to compute various tasks and creating tools that you will never find otherwise.
Amongst various other features, Pile supports:
• 70+ keywords including: common math operations, string manipulations, arrays, stack management, thread management & queries, flow control (if blocs, repeat blocks, loop control, wait etc) and file storage.
• Multi-threaded operations
• Runtime user interaction
• Shallow Instanciation
• Multiple Inheritance
• Typeless variables and operators
• Functions and function pointers
• Quick-launch in-App installation for frequently-used Pile scripts
• In-App reference card and documentation
• Built-in script editor and language reference card.
• Composite array and 2-dimensional array creation
• Quick-run launch pages for quick access to frequently-used scripts
• Objective-C bridge
• User-interaction during script execution (alerts, prompts, tapable actions)
What's New in Version 2.3
New supported type in the Objective-C Bridge:
- Category: Education
- Updated: 14 March 2014
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Martin-Gilles Lavoie
- © Copyright (c) 2009-2014 Martin-Gilles Lavoie. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.