By iwascoding GmbH
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
nibTranslate Light is the version for people only translating software. You can import and translate .nib, .xib, and .strings files of your Cocoa applications for Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
- Minimalistic, easy to grasp user interface
- Keeps track of number of untranslated strings
- Tracks what source files changed since they were last parsed by nibTranslate
Purchase the other version of nibTranslate to export your localized files for your projects.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Add compatiblity to Xcode 4.3+
- Double-clicking on a line in the "Occurences" table now opens the corresponding source file
- Improve handling of unreadable .xib and .strings files
- Fix saving of toolbar state
- More minor bug & typo fixes