Nutrition n Health
By Egate IT Solutions Pvt Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In today’s world taking proper “nutrient food” is ignored by many human beings causing several health problems. The need for nutrition by living organisms is essential for survival in the sense that it provides energy and material for growth and health and for the general function of the human system and its maintenance.
* App focuses on the role of Nutrients, which are defined as substances that the body cannot make on its own. Basically, nutrition consists of diet “what you take in” and metabolism “what happens to it after it enters your body”.
Get to Know:
* Know different foods we eat contain at least one of the seven major nutrients namely; carbohydrate, protein, fats, vitamins, minerals, roughages and water.
* Know the types of Foods contain a series of basic nutrients that the body uses for better functions.
* Know Food that contains all the essential nutrients the body needs to be healthy and function efficiently.
* Know the nutritional value of a person's diet depends on the overall mixture, or balance of foods that is eaten over a period of time, as well as on the needs of the individual.
*****Adequate intakes of all the foods listed in this app are important for good health, and there is growing evidence that a number of bio-active plant substances found in fruits and vegetables are also important in promoting good health.*****
“As per many surveys it has been proven that Nutrition also focuses on how diseases, conditions and problems can be prevented with a Healthy Diet.”
“Have a Healthy Life”
Note: This app is just for reference only, consult near by doctor for any health related issues/problems.
What's New in Version 4.0
Updated to IOS 7
- AED 3.69
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 20 March 2014
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Egate IT Solutions Pvt Ltd
- © EGATE 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.