By Craig Payne
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
View paragliding sites mashed up with live weather observations, forecasts and webcams to see which sites are flyable right now - all over the world.
- Explore more than 13,000 launches, 7,000 landings, 39,000 weather stations and 30,000 webcams on the map.
- Full site descriptions viewable in-app.
- Automatic shortcuts to DHV, Flyland, FFVL and Paragliding Earth for even more information.
- 3-day forecasts from Wind Finder.
- Data from the DHV, Flyland, FFVL, Paragliding Earth and more.
- Live weather stations from MADIS (worldwide) and FFVL (France) displayed on the map.
- Webcams displayed on the map and in site details.
- Free-text search for launch name, nearby towns or region.
- Favorites can be saved for easy access later.
- “Show in Google Earth”. View surrounding paragliding sites to see how they look in 3D.
- “Send my location” sends an email with a pre-configured “SOS” or “I need a ride” message, along with your GPS coordinates and a convenient link to your location on a map.
- Share map and site details via Facebook, Twitter, Messages & email.
Many feature of Paragliding Map are free but supported by advertising. If you choose to make any in-app purchase, advertising will automatically turn off and your purchase will be enabled (webcams, forecasts, etc).
Information about subscriptions:
The PRO subscription is charged at a rate of €2.99 per month or the equivalent amount for your region and currency. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will auto-renew unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period, and will renew for the same price as the original subscription. You can cancel your subscription after purchasing by clicking the "manage subscriptions" button within the app or by opening Account Settings on your device. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing the subscription.
Paragliding Map is a fully supported product. If you have any problems, please let me know and I will help you personally.
Paragliding Map for iOS is the mobile version of ParaglidingMap.com.
What's New in Version 8.0.4
- Category: Weather
- Updated: 07 July 2016
- Version: 8.0.4
- Size: 16.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Craig Payne
- © 2011-2016 Craig Payne
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- PRO subscriptionAED 10.99
- Webcams and Forecasts, Ad-freeAED 36.99