PhotoGenic Lite - See how hot celebs and other famous people really are!
By Percipo Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iPhone, iPhone, in my hand… tell me who’s the fairest in the land! Dying to know who’s hotter – Angelina Jolie or Megan Fox? Brad Pitt or Bradley Cooper? PhotoGenic Lite, from the makers of PhotoGenic, PhotoAge and ChickOrDude, has all the answers!
Use the search option (with either Google or Bing) within PhotoGenic Lite and then watch as the app’s amazing artificial intelligence engine recognizes and scans the image you’ve selected. When it’s done, the engine awards the photo a 1 to 10 score, based on how other guys and girls would rank the photo. See whose scores trump whose. The results may surprise you!
PhotoGenic Lite At-A-Glance
• Search Google or Bing within the app to see how hot (or not!) your favorite celebs are on a scale of 1 to 10.
• Share the results through Facebook, Twitter, or email.
☞ ☞ ☞ Enjoying PhotoGenic Lite but curious to see how you measure up to the world’s finest stars? Download the full version of PhotoGenic to unlock these great features:
• Scan a photo taken from your camera, photo library, Facebook, or the web and get instant results.
• See the advanced artificial intelligence engine approximate how people would rank your chosen photo’s attractiveness on a scale of 1 to 10.
• Find your hottest look for your new Facebook profile pic, headshot, or business card – see if you look best from a certain angle, smiling with or without teeth, in certain lighting, etc.
About Percipo: Percipo is revolutionizing the way computers interact with humans by building machines that can sense the world like humans do. If you’re having fun with our apps and want the latest scoop on our upcoming apps and updates, follow us on Twitter at @ScanYourFace. Happy scanning!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Released: 22 December 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Developer: Percipo Inc.
- © 2010 Percipo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.