Transfer Outlook pst files to your device, and have access to your messages. Save money on your data plan, as no connection to the server is necessary to read stored emails.
Some of the features in Pst Mail are:
* Open multiple pst files.
* Get pst files quickly using iTunes.
* Get pst files from Dropbox.
* Get pst files from other apps that support “Open In”.
* Search messages by sender, recipient, subject, attachment filename or full message text. You may specify a date range to narrow results. Subfolders may be included in the search.
* Select sort criteria for the message list.
* Use a different sort criterion for the special folder that contains sent items.
* Filter messages by from/to/subject or all of them combined.
* Open attachments externally with other apps in you device, or if the file format is supported, using Pst Mail preview option.
* Reply and forward messages.
* Link recipient names to the address book
* Compatible with both old and new versions of the pst file (i.e., ANSI and Unicode).
* Print emails wirelessly (iOS 4.2 or later).
* Customize timezone for date and time display.
* Display contacts in the pst file.
* Option to protect Pst Mail with a password.
* Option to exclude pst files from the iTunes backup.
* Adds support for iOS 12.
* Other minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Date stamp is not working correctly and needs to be fixed.
This is a great application.
1- the time stamp shows the date and time when the message is downloaded to outlook. ideally, the time and date when the message is sent must be displayed.
In addition to that, the date and time need to be adjusted according to time zone. The time issue should be fixed when replying or forwarding the emails.
2- It would by great if send and receive functionality is added.
3- opening folders with large number of messages is time consuming. It would be ok for the first time, but for subsequent usage it should not take long.
4- When searching TO field, it should also search CC field.
5- searching body would be great.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.