By Jake Haas
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Ragdoll Fun is simple, yet very fun and addicting. Use your mouse and a full physics engine to your advantage as you play around with a 3D Ragdoll in realtime.
- 3D Engine with full realtime physics!
- Have as many Ragdolls on the screen as you want.
- Place mines on the walls (or even the ceiling).
- Cause an explosion, wherever you click, and send the Ragdoll flying!
- Click any button in the "Select Ragdoll" box to spawn that particular Ragdoll. You may click these as many times as you want.
- Click any button in the "Action Modes" to switch to that mode.
- In "Mouse Drag" mode use the mouse to click and drag on a Ragdoll to move it around the 3D room.
- In "Explode at Mouse" mode click anywhere to create an explosion at that point.
- In "Mine Placement" mode click anywhere to create a mine where you click. Then drag a Ragdoll into the mine and watch it go flying.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Fixed crash on Mac OS 10.9
- Other small bug fixes
- Added quit button