By Digital Film Tools
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create stunning and realistic light ray effects quickly and easily. Known as volumetric lighting in computer graphics or crepuscular rays in atmospheric optics, this dramatic effect adds polish and style. Since the rays are only added to highlight areas, they have the effect of passing through objects and add a third dimensional quality. Add shafts of light streaming through clouds, rays filtering through a forest canopy, beams of light on a foggy night or rays shooting out from text. Rays adds a striking and dramatic quality to any image.
- Customize the color of the rays using a color picker
- Threshold control to specify where the rays will be visible
- Modify settings with sliders
- Control ray direction with an on-screen control
- Edit in portrait or landscape mode
- Integrated Help
- No arbitrary resolution limits
- Native retina support
This app is exactly what I was looking for. It is the first app that enables us to put this kind of ray to our photos. Prior to it, I was adding this kind of ray using Adobe Photoshop & it takes me a lot of time to do. However, I only wish if you can add a gaussian blur feature controlled by us over the ray, so we can make the ray more realistic.
- AED 3.69
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 06 October 2014
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 13.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Digital Film Tools
- © 2011 Digital Film Tools, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.