“ReelCinemas official iPhone application”
- The fastest way to book, view and share your favorite movies at Reel Cinemas
- Purchase your movie tickets directly from your phone
- Check out the latest movies showing and movies coming soon in The Dubai Mall and Dubai Marina Mall.
- Search movies by genre, rating, language and cast
- Share your favorite movies via Facebook and Twitter
- Get easy directions to the Mall via our custom location map
- Check out the latest Reel Cinemas promotions
- View past and current transaction histories
- Quick to load and easy to use
Ratings and Reviews
What’s happening to Reel cinemas !
I had the worst expiernce ever yesterday when i went to see dead pool 2 movie!!1st i ordered food and i had to wait 30 minutes to get it !! While waiting i got thirsdty and i went to buy orange juice from iutside after the food was done i had already missed the forst 15 minutes from the movie! They refused to let me go inside becoz i had a drink not from the cinema ! Although I there is no sign that says it's forbidden ! And i only bought it coz they took forever to get my order ready. I had to leave my untoched juice at the door and they throw it away instead of keeping it for me when i go out. Serously reel cinemas is the worst now. I will never go back to real cinema and i will tell every1 about this bad service .Every1 was angry and complaining about this new system in marina mall. So disappointing.
Fix your process
I go to Reel every day as I am an unlimited member.
Now the only question I have is, why do everyone purchase from the counter when there are so many machines. Then we as unlimited member have no choice but go to that counter at least make a counter just for the unlimited members since we cant use the machines.
2. Im sorry to tell but your f&b selection is very limited compare to Vox
3. Your movie selection is also very limited, maybe you should explore and offer more of : « classic movie night », worldwide cinema (french, japanese, Italian, spanish) because we are not all indians and egyptian or british 😊
Needs more improvement
It is an app that needs a lot of work on improving so it can be user friendly. Like VOX does it is so convenient you can log into your account anytime from and device at it has your information already stored like your credit card details. On top of that you are able to add vouchers. You offer a promo for entertainer and yet we cannot apply it when purchasing online? How is that even possible? We have to go all the way to Jebel Ali and then end up knowing when you are there that the movie is booked.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.